Update Relating to Covid-19 Restrictions
9 July 2020
With the easing of COVID-19 Government restrictions we are pleased to update you with the following important information for this Saturday's race meeting and going forward.
The Albion Park Harness Racing Club is a COVID compliant facility. Stay home if you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms, practise good hand hygiene and please ensure social distancing of 1.5m is adhered to in all areas.
- We are now open to the general public (must enter through the main entrance on Yulestar St)
- To guarantee a table you must book our $50pp two course meal package. This includes a reserved table for the duration of the race meeting, a complimentary drink and race book, plus your choice of one main and one dessert.
- A limited number of walk ins is also available with our full menu on offer
- The bar is now open
- We require each customer to complete a detail form
- On arrival please enter through the main entrance (Yulestar St)
- Listed owners of horses at the meeting are allowed in the stable enclosure but must enter through the top gate near the bottom parade ring
- Upon entry to the stabling enclosure owners will be temperature tested and given a wristband that must be worn